The Polar Bear’s Club is set in the beautiful Laurentians’ region, 40 minutes north of Montreal.
This vast spa, winner of the Grands Prix du Tourisme Desjardins Laurentides 2010, elected by the public, was the first Nordic spa in Quebec.
With it’s natural river, you will experience relaxation at it’s best! The Polar Bear’s Club offers 4 access point to the refreshing river, 2 waterfalls, 2 steam saunas as well as 2 dry saunas. 5 outdoor hot baths makes it easy to unwind. 2 outdoor pools are also at your disposition if you don’t feel like dipping in the river.
Installations : Finnish dry saunas, Artic bath, Thermal bath, Norwegian Steam bath, waterfalls.
Access to baths price : $40 + txs.
*Special after 6:30 p.m. (from Sunday to Thursday): $ 28.
*Student rates : (from Sunday to Friday): $ 30
*Thursdays ladies’ day: Access to the baths and saunas: $ 29 - One-hour Swedish massage: $ 95 – 25 % off treatments.
*CAA members get 15% off on baths access.
- Includes : Lockers, hair dryers, showers & soap
- Bring your own : Bathing suit, flip-flops, towel, water
- Massages cost : 99$ – 170$ + txs (Packages and short massages also available)
- Extra Services offered : Body care, beauty treatments, Reflexology,
- Hours of operations : Opening hours : Monday to Thursday: 11 a.m – Friday/Sat/Sun : 10 a.m.
Closing hours : Sunday to Thursday: 9 p.m. - Friday and Saturday: 10 p.m.
- Extras : Lodging available on site , Gift certificates, Groups and business welcomed, Snacks for sale (nuts, fruits etc). Free Yogo for members (limited offer).
Pros : Very well located rigth off the highway, proximity to Montreal, very large facilities so nver feels too crowded, river stream.
Cons : Parking is rather odd, could have a bistro to eat more than snacks, real beds for relaxation would be welcomed.
Visit Polar Bear’s Club
930 Des Laurentides Boulevard,
Piedmont, Québec J0R 1K0
Toll free: 1-877-240-4616