- The Scandinave Spa, an eco-friendly spa, set right on the Diable River’s shores, offers you an authentic cleansing experience.
- Installations : Dry Finnish saunas, Artic bath, Thermal bath, Eucalyptus Steam bath, Waterfalls.
- Access to baths price : $48 +txs -
- Includes : Lock, 2 towels
- Hours of operations : 10 a.m. to 9 p.m
- Bring your own : Swimsuit, sandals, bathrobe (availalbe for a fee)
- Massages cost : From 118$ to 198$(packages available)
- Extra Services offered : -
- Little extras : Gift certificates, Snack counter, Groups and business meetings availibility.
Located in Mont-Tremblant, in the Laurentians, 1h15 from Montreal, this unique spa will want you coming back for more.Offering a reasonable arrays of massages; Hot stone, Swedish and Thai yoga massages, this is the best place to unwind. Take a plunge into the rejuvenating Diable river after your hot session in one of the Sandinavians baths or saunas.
Pros : Very nice looking and natural. Real river to cool down in. 5 minutes from Tremblant ski station and Tremblant’s provincial park.
Cons : One of the priciest spa in the area, can get crowded with tourists on holidays, on the smaller side.
Visit Scandinave Spas
4280 Montée Ryan
Mont-Tremblant, Qc, J8E 1S4
Toll free: 1- 888 537-2263
Tel.: 819 425-5524
Fax: 819 425-5597