- Now, if you’re looking for an experience to remember, Spa Ofuro is the place to go.This unique asian-inspired decor will have you impressed, in no time. With it’s Japanese statues, dragon waterfalls, double hammocks, little massage pagodas and labirynth-like paths, going over the real river, leadsyou to even more relaxation spots, this uncommon spa was created for utter harmony.
Installations : Dry saunas, Artic bath, Thermal bath, Steam bath, Waterfalls.
- Access to baths price : $39.88 + txs -
*Specials weekdays after 5pm : 31,01 $
- Includes : Lock, bottle of water, 1st towel
- Hours of operations : Monday to Thursday: 11am to 8pm – Frid, Sat and Sund: 10am to 9pm
- Bring your own : Swimsuit, sandals, bathrobe
- Massages cost : From 70$ (packages available)
- Extra Services offered : Algae wrapping, body sanding, manicures, pedicures, facials.
- Little extras : Lodging available on site , Gift certificates, Groups and business meetings availibility.
Spa Ofuro offers a wide variety of massages ; Swedish, Shiatsu, lymphatic drainage, reflexology, polarity and sporting massage.
Definitely a spa to visit if you want to rest while being in touch with nature.
Pros : Very well designed, very clean, more private relaxing areas, now with more relaxation rooms.
Cons : A little pricey, could have beds for relaxation.
Visit Spa Ofuro
777, chemin St-Adolphe,
Morin-Heights (Québec) JOR 1H0
Tél. : (450) 226.2442
Sans frais : 1.877.884.2442
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org